Keston Heat will come with a 2 year warranty as standard which can be upgraded to 5 years if the boiler is commissioned by Keston. To make this easier for installers and building owners, installing a Keston 28mm System Filter at the same time as the boiler activates Free Commissioning. This is easily applied for via a new online form on the Keston website (www.keston.co.uk/commissioning-form). Only single boiler installations are eligible for Free Commissioning. Full terms and conditions can be seen here.
The Keston 28mm System Filter has been developed in partnership with market leading filter manufacturer Adey. With extra capacity, the filter is designed specifically for larger systems, making it the perfect solution for Keston Heat installations.
Benefits of the filter include:
- Designed for larger heating systems
- Low profile drain valve designed for easier servicing and dosing Rapid fit connectors for faster servicing
- 360° rotational valves providing multiple installation options
- Bi-directional flow means either port can be an inlet, increasing flexibility
- Ultra-thin sheath to enhance magnetic capture