We were delighted to welcome over 150 customers to the highly anticipated Groupe Atlantic knowledge-based event on 17thOctober at Mercedes Benz World in Surrey.
Guests were invited to attend a range of seminars and CPDs throughout the day, all designed to keep installers, building engineers and specifiers up to speed with the latest developments in commercial heating and hot water technologies.
The exclusive, invitation-only event offered customers the opportunity to build their knowledge and CPD hours through an extensive choice of CPDs, many of which are CIBSE accredited:
- Low carbon systems: appliances and applications using heat pump technology
- Heat networks and heat interface units
- New boilers, old systems – hydraulic separation
- Best Practice in DHW – module 1, DHW design & solutions
- Best Practice in DHW – module 2, safety, treatment and legislation
- Best Practice in DHW – module 3, DHW sizing
- Factors driving material selection for DHW storage products
Seminars, held were based on low carbon heating and hot water solutions and included:
- How do you compare heat pumps?
- Generating domestic hot water with commercial heat pumps
- Net zero – policy and legislation and what you need to know
All the UK Groupe Atlantic commercial companies were represented at this event, including Ideal Heating Commercial, ACV UK, Hamworthy Heating, Clade Engineering Services, as well as ourselves, providing visitors with the opportunity to discover the full range of products on offer. Product Managers and the Expert Academy training team were on hand to answer any queries.
But it wasn’t all work and no play. Learning something new is a reward in itself, but actual rewards can be even better, as our guests discovered! Following track laps with a Mercedes Pro Driver, and highly competitive ‘races’ in F1 full size simulators, the day was rounded off with podium prize presentations.